Skip to main content

Tale from arabian night

A TALE FROM ARABIAN NIGHTS

SCHOOL TEACHER

              There was one school in town.There lived a man near the school.He was an illiterate.But he desired to open a school for his livelihood.
              He made his house as a school.He brought furniture. He hanged some geographical maps around the wall.He bought books and stationary. He tied a turban on his head.People in the town who saw him sitting on the chair believed him as a "teacher".They brought their children to him.
               The man told few children to write,to read and to copy.He told some other children to read the book kept in their hands.The students did accordingly.He didn't teach anything.One day he told everybody to read a passage and then write the same.In a few days,the children themselves started teaching each other.They never knew that the teacher is illiterate.
                One day a lady brought a letter to the school.The man saw it from distance.He felt that she would ask him to read the letter.He decided to go away from the school for sometime.Before he leaves the lady appeared and ask him to read the letter for him as it was sent by her husband who was in distance place.The teacher told her that he was going to mosque for prayer.But actually it was not the time for him to go to the mosque.The Lady forced him to read the letter.
               The teacher turned the letter this side and that side.The teacher shook his head.The lady asked him whether his husband ion the distance place is safe or not.The teacher was silent.
                              She asked:"Sir,Is my husband dead?you want me to cry?"
                              The teacher replied:"Cry"
                The lady snatched the letter from him and went home.She started crying along with her children.The neighbors  enquired her.She said her that her husband is no more.But one of the neighbours told that her husband  is healthy and he would return home in 10 days.He had obtained this information from his friend.
                 The lady didn't believe:"No,No.Just now I have enquired the school teacher.He only told me that my husband is dead. In fact he read this letter and told me".She gave the letter to the neighbour. He read it  and laughed.
                  "I say the letter says that your husband is alive.His health is good.He has written that he would return in ten days.He has said that he has kept some money in a bag and the bag is rolled along with the bedsheet. Don't cry.
                   The lady was happy.She went to school and asked the teacher why did he tell lie that her husband is no more?
                   The school teacher was upset.But he was clever in replying:"Madam,please excuse me.I was little busy in school activities.I read in the letter something about money and bed sheet. I thought he might have dead and his property is sent.That's why I told you so.Any way your husband is alive.Why do you worry?"
                   The lady excused him and said:"This time it is alright.Next time I will see how much intelligent you are".She went home.But nobody in the town understood that the teacher is "illiterate".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First inspired Story

A Story which inspired me a lot and think for a while                       Charlie Chaplin,  a great comic actor ,once told to the audience a joke.Everyone laughed. He told the same joke again.But,this time only a few people laughed. He told the same joke again.This time,nobody laughed. Chaplin asked the audience we could not laugh for the same joke again and again.Then why we need to cry again and again for the same worry? life is beautiful and enjoy the every moment of your life.                         

My First Love Letter to my Mom...

LOVE LETTER TO MOM       This is the first love letter which I wrote for my mom. I don't know how much good it was.     Here is the letter....   Dear Maa,           This is me,the 20 years little girl whom you have most of the fights,have crazy talks,give advice lullabies and wander the city with your bike.           Though we are the selfie partner,we are the fight partner.        Having much care in the heart,holding the hands of mine by you,make me fly over the fabulous world.I wish this should continue in our next birth..                           Maa.....I Love You.....😍                Be with me to the core of the life...😢😌😍